Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Post - Fresh Start

I'm pretty sure most of the people reading this blog is going to be family, so an introduction in the first post would be a little redundant. If you aren't related, or just want to know more about me click on the 'About Me' page. Go figure. :)

I guess I should begin this blog with a little about what's going to be written about here. I plan on using this to share with people {mainly family} about my findings in my attempt to piece together a family tree. I've never been good at things like this - I could never hold a written journal for more than a week or so. Let's see if a digital journal will work better!

If you click above, there are pages for each of the surnames I plan on researching. On each page you will find the current family tree information that I have, though I would recommend not taking it all for word unless specified it has been proved with documents to back it up. I will mention that I have the documents, but I do not plan on uploading the vital ones {birth certificates, death certificates, etc}. If you are family, you can contact me if you would like a copy {digital or physical}, but I will not post it for public viewing. I also will not be posting anything but names of the people that are to my knowledge still living, as they already know who they are and how they are related.

I don't have much now, but as time goes by, I hope to obtain as much as I possibly can. Family is very important to me, whether they are here today or from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment